- Pamela regularly attends red carpet parties and high profile industry events and her clients benefit from the exposure of being worn by her. Aside from live exposure during press/industry events, Pamela tweets styling tips and brand messages to her 5000+ fans.
- A frequent guest and accessories expert for BETTER TV, PIX11 New York and NBC Miami Live Pamela covers celebrity trends, seasonal style, looks for less and more for million viewers
- From the ring on your finger to the run on your floor, Pamela has dished her accessory and style advice for numerous TV shows including FOX’s Good Day New York, FOX Good Day LA, NBC’s South Florida Today, PIX 11 Morning News in New York and LXTV.
- As founder of Psquared Productions, Pamela hosts seasonal Accessorize parties for her elite, influential guests. Pamela hand picks her top ten accents within each theme (example: Accessorize for Motherhood), and presents them in an interactive, lounge-style presentation to 35 fashion and media darlings. Past guests include reality stars from BRAVO’s Real Housewives of New York and New Jersey, producers from Wendy Williams Show, Rachael Ray Show, Good Morning America, VOGUE, Real Simple, OK!, MomTrends, HollywoodLife, and on-air stylists Jenn Falik and Jess Zaino. To learn more email email@example.com.
- As comfortable in front of a camera as she is in front of a live audience, Pamela was a logical choice as a keynote speaker on fashion trends from runway to real world for Simon Property Malls for National Mom's Night out in Westchester, New York.
- To inject some spice and fun into their Summer 2012 press preview, leading off-price retailer Marshalls tapped Pamela to host their intimate event. With her trademark smile, Pamela guided guests including editors from Us Weekly and In Touch through the store share her summer travel secrets.
- During Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, Pamela was tapped by American Express to appear at a VIP lounge to discuss style trends, fashion week gossip and how she launched her business.
- Leading, luxury travel and accessories goods company, MCM hired Pamela to host a shopping party for National Women's Day at their boutique located inside New York's prestigious Plaza Hotel.
SOCIAL MEDIA DARLING
- From her twitter handle, @PamelaPekerman, Pamela promotes bi-weekly giveaways that help drive traffic to company's twitter accounts. She has successfully collaborated with COACH, Kooba, Elliott Lucca, Kipling, HSN and others.
- For four years, Pamela served as a trend forecaster and New York correspondent for the World Shoe and Accessories Show (WSA) one of the largest accessories shows in the world attracting key brands like Stuart Weitzman, Mary Norton, Casadei, Bodhi, Botkier and Hayden-Harnett.
|Site by AaronMaxDesign.com|